lördag 11 september 2010

The weeks started with a smile and ended with a broken keyboard.....

The week started very well, with a trip to Norway. Where we should practice a little knowledge about electricity whit Jesper . From Monday to Thursday which were really funny. When I got home on Thursday night, i felt a wounder full smell. I walked to the kitchen and I saw a nice , big and juicy pizza waiting to be eaten. Well as the title says "The weeks started with a smile and ended with a broken keyboard" when i woke up at Friday were I really really tired . So I put on my computer to play some World of Warcraft I went into a pvp and i died really hard. So i hitted my keyboard so now it is in two parts.

3 kommentarer:

  1. Maybe you need to control your anger;) And maybe you could write some more about your trip to Norway!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Haha yeah.
    well it were not so much to say. were just driving a car and installing some broadband.

    SvaraRadera